Soybean Vigor Test
- Soybean Sand Germination Test
- Soybean Warm Germination Test
- Soybean Vigor - Accelerated Aging (AA) Test
- Soybean Vigor - Tray Cold Test
- Soybean Herbicide Traits Test
- Soybean Varietal Purity Tests
- Soybean Purity & Noxious Weed Examinations
- Soybean Tetrazolium Test
- Soybean Seed Count
- Soybean Seed Moisture Test
- Soybean Visual Ratings
- Soybean Soak Test
- Soybean Export Certificates
Soybean Vigor - Accelerated Aging (AA) Test
Accelerated aging is SoDak’s recommended vigor test for soybeans. Seed is aged in a water jacketed chamber for 72 hours at 41C in a high humidity regime. After aging seed is placed on crepe cellulose paper and covered with sand. Germination is evaluated 7 days after aging. Cold testing is available.
What is Reported
Percentage of normal seedlings after aging is reported. Fungal and physical damage notes may be noted.
Value of Results
A value within 15% of standard germination is considered strong, 16-30% difference is considered moderate and >30% difference is questionable. Cold testing soybeans in not recommended due to seed moisture migration.
Agronomically Accurate Seed Testing Results
SoDak Lab's goal is to deliver fast, accurate, and diagnostic seed testing services.