At SoDak Labs, our clients can track their samples from sample submission to viewing results using our online portal, accessible via our website. As a new client, the process begins with setting up your account.
- Fill out a Client Account Profile form and submit to Customer Care staff. To go to the form, click here. If you do not have access to the internet, feel free to give us a call and we can fill out the form over the phone.
- Once you have submitted the form, our Customer Care staff will be in contact with you via phone call to gather payment information and any other remaining information needed to finalize your account setup. If you would like to speed up the process feel free to give us a call with the information below. Please have the following information ready to provide:
Credit Card Number, Expiration, CVV and Billing Zip Code
Credit card numbers are kept on file for all accounts at SoDak Labs and this is strictly for lab use. If you are setup as a prepay account, payment is required before any testing can begin. The credit card you put on file is used in these circumstances unless otherwise instructed by you. In the event of an overdue invoice, your card on file may be ran for the unpaid amount. A receipt will be forwarded to you via email for every transaction as well as a more detailed invoice at the end of the billing cycle. The invoice will be marked “PAID as of (Date)” if all fees have been paid in full.
- After payment information has been collected, your account setup is complete.
- You will be emailed your login information as well as 2 informational flyers to help walk you through the basics of our online sample submission and viewing of results.
- Login to our online portal using the login information that was emailed to you. Upon your first login, you will be prompted through your account personalization. This includes selecting the species and tests you will be selecting for your samples.
- Once the personalization step is complete, you may enter your samples for submission. See the New Sample Submission flyer that was emailed to you or click here to view.
- We request that samples be mailed in sealable plastic bags and you can mail them using whichever service you prefer. USPS, UPS, FedEx and Speedy are our most common shipping companies used.
Once samples are completed, you will receive an email with your results. You can also access your results and view the progress of your testing at any time using our online portal under the Results tab or click here to view our informational flyer on Reviewing Results.
If you have questions during your account setup or on testing services please give Denise or Marissa a call at (605) 692-2758.